We are recruiting for an experienced and qualified BILLIARD TECHNICIAN.
INTERPOOL – The Billiards Company, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, home to some the world’s finest brands of Billiard, Snooker, Pool and other Game Tables. As the #1 supplier in the game table industry in the region, we are expanding and recruiting for an experienced and qualified billiard technician. Only those that fit the criteria below may apply.
- Must be Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be a confident all-round technical specialist
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hands-on working experiences.
- Must be savy with major European/US brands, such as: Brunswick, Valley, Riley, Sam Billiards, Coin Operated tables.
- Must have a pleasant can-do attitude and a sense of urgency.
- Must have a full hand-on working knowledge with the required toolkit and accessories.
- Should be an experienced pool/billiard player with tournament exposure.
- A valid driving licence or experience in driving larger vans is highly desirable.
- The role itself is varied and exciting.
- You will be visiting customers’ houses, offices, hotels and bars to install products, or carrying out repairs or service work.
- You might need to carry out extensive testing or site inspections at various locations.
- You will be managing delivery, installation, balancing, leveling, alignment, cloth change, cushion repair, general euipment cleaning & mainteance.
- You will need to think on your feet, be pro-active and liaise with a team of co-workers
- You will need to react to a changing workload from day to day, adjusting priorities as you go.
- Must be happy whether installing a slate bed table or just repositioning & balancing a table.
- Willing to work a 6-day week (8am to 5pm) or as required subject to work load.
- You will receive a competitive monthly salary as per regional industry standards.
- Visa and sponsorship can be provided – if required.
How To Apply
Email your CV detailing your experience, a covering letter listing your skills, employment history, and specify the region you’re based in. Please contact us only by email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.