The PRO-AM is superior in terms of construction, quality, and materials, but most importantly, it’s playability is second to none. The main difference is the one-piece slate design featured in 7′, and 8′ models. The PRO-AM has rapidly gained the respect of the professional, amateur, and casual players everywhere.
- Shown in: Charcoal Dymondwood with Tournament Blue Simonis
- Massive 7” rail construction utilizing six pieces of solid Oak or Ash hardwood butcher-blocked together.
- One piece of poplar is used in the front portion of rail. This construction prevents warping.
- Patent pending bi-level design is flush to the rail. Shooting out of the pocket is just as easy as shooting off the rail.
- Extremely quiet and efficient ball return.
- Matchless wedge leveling system built right into the slate bed. Allows the slate to be leveled without removing the rail system.
- Leveling block is built right into the leg of the Pro-Am.
- Available in a wide assortment Simonis Cloth colors.