The Aristocrat is engineered and built to the same exacting standards as the Aristocrat Tournament Champion. The obvious difference is the traditional style, dark stained mahogany throughout opposed to the Tournament Champion which is the distinctive mahogany and silver mix providing a more contemporary styling. The Aristocrat is provided with club cut slate and pockets as opposed to the tournament specification of the Tournament Champion – a little more forgiving for the casual player.
- Manufactured from only the finest mahogany and selected hard woods throughout the table
(optional – mahogany construction throughout)West of England Strachan 6811 cloth provided as standard
- Club cut slate as used in top snooker clubs throughout the world
- Highest quality Italian slate – laser cut, five piece and 4.5cm thick
- Option: Riley V1 steels for optimum response along the whole length of the cushion
- Pocket leathers made from hand selected English Cow hide leather
- Premium Northern Rubber cushion material for consistent bounce and maximum lifespan
- Available in superior Piano Black and Piano White finishes.